Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nervous

I have been SO excited about orientation/the new job, that now I am just downright nervous.
Tomorrow marks my last day of full time days with Cyrus. SO bittwersweet. I will still see him and keep him as much as I can, but none of those patients will give me kisses like my boy does.( And Frankly I hope they don't! ha)

Tuesday I ordered the rest of my scrubs( Which are ridicuously priced if you ask me!) and they should be here by tomorrow. Let's please hope that I like them and the fit my shape well.

My pool days are starting to wind down now, especially since I have the job. Come the end of September the pool will be closed, and then in October I get to get my tan on all over again on the ship!

I've been given the opprotunity to move into my grandmothers house if I wish to, but I am just not too sure about it.
I mean I love the house, but I've always had nightmares about it, and I'm not quite sure I would like to stay alone in it.

I've been told I could always remodel it, but most of the stuff in it is new, and it is a charming house. The bathrooms would have to be redone because even though I am girly, I am not a fan of a pink bathroom!

More to come soon.... :)

I hope to have more posts in the fall, but I have a feeling juggling the new job, 2 clsees, and still nannying some I will have my hands full!

No comments:

Post a Comment