Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Friday( Mixed with a lot of other emotions) back in summer 2011

Happy Friday!
I hope everyone's day has been good so far!

I LOVE the clouds here today! I wish it would rain too, but I'm happy with just clouds! Call me weird, but I do enjoy myself a cloudy day. That happens to be my favorite weather. It's also around 80 degrees, which for m is pure bliss. I just haven't been able to handle the heat like I could before. Probably because I haven't been to the pool that much this summer.

As I am typing this, my bestest buddy Cyrus is taking his nap. I just put him down for the last time being his full time nanny. though it wasnt a full time job, I was the only nanny for him! Now he will have a new stranger watching him. It made me so sad to know that soon someone else will be struggling to get him to fall asleep, or dealing with him crying when he gets mad. The boy is part of my life now! I'm going to try my hardest to nanny with him as much as I possibly can!

I have 3 hours left with him today, and as soon as he wakes up I will be the kisses monster! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment