Thursday, August 5, 2010

New beginnings

How is summer over?
It feels likes yesterday that I was saying goodbye to my friends at school, and then saying goodbye to my sweet McIntyre family!
Classes are done for a few weeks, so now is my cool down time. It's not really a cool down time though because I have big decisions to make about babysitting. I'm torn between a family I love and a family I babysit for that is definitely helping me stay afloat.


I want to go to Nashville and New York, so the 2nd family would definitely help!
Being the dork I am I asked my professors that I will have starting in a few weeks if there was any work I could get done before I start class. I want to have a smooth transition in. In september I start the Nursing Assistant class which will be fun I hope! It's a great way to start my career in the medical field.


Off to run a few errands and then the pool until it is time to babysit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment