Thursday, August 19, 2010

Babies

Disclaimer: Random post ahead, anything you may read has the posibility of being the randomest or silliest thing you've heard all day!


EVERYWHERE I am now all I see is babies. Recently that's all I've babysat too. It's fine to babysit a baby and their older sibling, but just a baby is flat out boring. I'm sorry if any of the people I babysit for with babies read this, I love all the kids I babysit! I just deal better with older kids, and I love to use my imagination with them! And coloring is a personal favorite of mine, and if you try to do that with a baby you either a) get looked at funny or b) the baby tries to do it if they can get ahold of your utensils and makes a mess

Last night I babysat the precious triplets and it made me realize just how much I miss watching bigger kids. They are so much more creative, and you can do more with them! I love me some toddlers! 3 or 4 year olds are best! :)


Classes at PVCC start monday, but I start Tuesday :) I still havent sold my books from over the summer! Hello Craiglist and if I have to Ebay. I don't care if I sell them cheap, I just want them gone. Plus, the money will be going towards NYC, Nashville, and black friday :) My birthday and Christmas are right around then which I hope helps. ;) And its my 18th which should make it better!

My new obsession: Sex and the City
At the beginning of the summer I was watching Gilmore Girls, but now I'm watching Sex and the City 1) because I finished all 7 seasons of Girlmore Girls and 2) I got the first 6 seasons of Sex and the City on Black Friday dirt cheap!

I promised myself I wouldn't fall head over heels for that boy again this summer.....but I did. Something about him makes it impossible for me not to like him! In a week he will be gone, and I'll be sad again. Thank goodness I'll have class and babysitting to keep my mind sorta off him. I wanna tell him how I feel, but it would be too weird. ugh!


Off to find some entertainment while I babysit this 9 month old! (This baby is cute, but I still hold my big kids are cooler opinion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment