Monday, August 23, 2010

Like or Dislike?

As many know, Facebook has a "like" button. Now thiere is a big uproar to get a dislike button. After some serious thinking, I began to wonder, what can I truly say are my likes and dislikes? and also, when someone likes a facebook status, are they liking it just because of the person who put it up, or do they truly like that the status's words entailed?

Here are some of my Likes/Dislikes

Likes:
Toddlers
Coloring
Tanning
Pool time
A certain guy
Driving
Money
Clothes!!
Blackberries
Cool days
Fall
Snow in generous amounts
Playgrounds
Photos
Books
Mac and cheese
Chicken!!
Meatless chicken nuggets :)
Babies being born!
And of course my family and friends!


Dislikes:
Teething Babies
Deaths
Sad events
Super duper organic.environmental people
My grandmother's house
Snakes
Old clunker cars
People who think it's okay to treat people meanly
Some weird, Retro Looking things
Fresh tomatoes!

After sitting here for a few minutes, I can't truly think of many things or aspects in my life I dislike.

:)

Fun little exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment