Friday, February 24, 2012

Catching up

There is SO much I want to blog about right now!
My life is just downright hectic!
Work is going so well. Some nights try me, but I know it will be that way with any job. I love a majority of my patients. I actually love them all. I have met so many different kinds of people, and most of the truly appreciate the help we give them. It is kind of weird becasue I remember some of the patients that the nurses don't even remember they had.

I can't wait until nursing school! At the current moment I love the idea of being an ICU nurse or an L and D nurse. Two WHOLE different fields. I love me some babies, but at the same time I tihnk I would love the intensity and the gift to work in an ICU. I don't know where my life will lead me, but God will show me the way,

I was also pondering a travel nurse but I am not quite sure about that.


I didn't take any classes this semester becasue I have taken everything for nursing that I can until I get in the program. It feels SO weird to hear everyone talk about school and I sit and do nothing. Well not really nothing, but but just not educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment