Thursday, June 30, 2011

Job

Guess who is your newest certified nursing assitant at the new Martha Jefferson hospital? This girl right HERE! :)
Yesterday morning I had an appointment with the nurse that hires on her floor( which also happens to be my moms best friend's sister), and this morning I had a second interview with two of her coworkers(one happened to be my moms best friend :))

It went great! My heebie jeebies were all for nothing it seems. As soon as we got on the elevator this morning I was told I had the job!

It will be hard to do night shift, adjust to a new schedule, new people, and the everchanging environment, but I know that with my own self-determination adn the lord's guidance I will do just fine!

I'm so sad to leave my sweet Cy! He is such a good baybay! I hope to still watch him one or two days a week, depending on my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment