Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Graduated AND Growing up....all in less than a month






It's true kiddos. Believe it or not, this girl has graduated! With an advacned studies diploma at that!

That was 3 weeks ago... and I've done a lot of growing up since then.


First, I had a graduation partayyy. It was a great time with GREAT friends and family. Except that storm that came through. That was not so fun.






Then the next weekend my grandmother passed away unexpectedly. It has hit my family hard, especially my mom, but we are gonna be okay :)
We know she is in heaven now having a grand old time with ehr dear friends and my grandfather.

Then yesterday.... I GOT A CALL! I have a job interview tomorrow morning at Martha Jefferson Hospital! It is a nursing assitant position! I hope to get 3-12 hour shifts, and then work night shift for extra moolah to get my own place.
Wish me luck in the morning!

Note: This post gives you about 1/95834958 of my life in the past 3 weeks. :)

Caryn

No comments:

Post a Comment