Friday, July 15, 2011

PURCHASED!

Yesterday I went to Chimney Corner thinking I would find nice Vera stuff on clearance, but everything there was happened to be something I would never use. As a result, I did get 3 sppons that were 75 percent off, and I got two other items......


This lovely planner that you saw on my blog the other day that I had said I wanted....
and this!




I got this wristlet because it fits my blackberry in it perfectly. I figure it will be perfect for the cruise, and so that I don't have to lug a big purse around with non essentials in it so much.

It was between this wristlet, and a frill tote bag I had found inside on clearance. I had soooo many tote bags, and had been eyeing a wristlet like this for so long that I couldn't resist it!



And it worked out perfectly because when I got to the pool I got a check from my aunt for a graduation gift that I had gotten that wasn't up to par, and the company said I can keep the gift too!
PLUS, to top it off I also got a late graduation gift from one of the little boys at the pool. So all in all, my trip yesterday was paid for by a defective present, plus I still have the money I got!


It was a good day :)





I

No comments:

Post a Comment